• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH LORD SWEET JESUS YES. WILSON, LYNCH AND CARROL'S MAN JUICES ALL OVER MY BODY. LET IT DRIP FROM MY TORSO AND SOAK INTO MY CARPET. WATCH AS I MAKE CUM ANGELS. I SHALL BEND OVER, GRAB HANDFULS AS I RAISE IN TRIUMPH AND RELEASE IT IN LEBRON LIKE FASHION. THE TEARS OF THE BAY AREA SUPPLY ME WITH EVERLASTING YOUTH, AND THEIR SORROW SUSTAINS MY WELL BEING.

Don't know whether to laugh or vomit.

whynotboth.gif

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
Grats shithawks, bad calls and dirty playing. Have getting rolled by Manning.

OH LORD SWEET JESUS YES. WILSON, LYNCH AND CARROL'S MAN JUICES ALL OVER MY BODY. LET IT DRIP FROM MY TORSO AND SOAK INTO MY CARPET. WATCH AS I MAKE CUM ANGELS. I SHALL BEND OVER, GRAB HANDFULS AS I RAISE IN TRIUMPH AND RELEASE IT IN LEBRON LIKE FASHION. THE TEARS OF THE BAY AREA SUPPLY ME WITH EVERLASTING YOUTH, AND THEIR SORROW SUSTAINS MY WELL BEING.
Oh lawd

Not a fan of either team but lol if any seattle fans come out of this feeling good about this game if they win. This has got to be one of the worst one sided badly called games I've seen since the replacement refs.

Oh hey, I see you just stole the ball and then had your knee destroyed.....buuuut were gonna give it to the other guys for no reason, I hope thats ok?

How can you not review who get possession on a fumble? They review that shit all the time. Even plays where the whistle blows early they review to see if one team would have gotten the ball. This makes no sense to me at all.

Kacar

So terrible it can't be reviewed. He has the ball and tears his ACL doing it. Then gets murdered in the pile for his trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom