• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's more valuable? Getting that stop and getting the ball back because you got the right defense on the field or a timeout later when you're going to be trying to run out the clock anyway?

It's fair because they're playing in the same conditions. There are no vacuums in sports.

Right, but it favors teams like Seattle and San Francisco. We want to see the best team win right? As a fan I don't want to see a huge advantage go to the defensive team every time the game is played in poopy weather.

Branduil

good times growing up.

BeX5hz-CUAASNhO.png:large

I wish they would bring back the NFL QB Challenge.

I remember that series. I always thought it was better than Madden.

Deadbeat

Banned
What's more valuable? Getting that stop and getting the ball back because you got the right defense on the field or a timeout later when you're going to be trying to run out the clock anyway?
As long as they have one timeout for any potential bullshit for challenging, they will be fine.

Right, but it favors teams like Seattle and San Francisco. We want to see the best team win right? As a fan I don't want to see a huge advantage go to the defensive team every time the game is played in poopy weather.

Best Team doesn't equal Best Team in perfect weather with no rain,snow, or wind.

Playing in the elements is part of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom