• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Brady's career is going to wrap up in the next couple of years. Have you started scouting who you're going to bandwagon next?

If you ever bothered to post here during the rest of the week you would know why I root for the Pats. But being a cracked up Miami junkie you are probably too busy giving out blowjobs under the brigde to earn some money.

Nightz

Happy that the Patriots are gonna get knocked out. Now a meteor needs to hit the stadium to knock the Broncos out as well.

When you have one of the best QBs and offenses in league history, the right play at the 2 yard line is to a kick a field goal. Obviously. It's probably only 80% that you'll get the touchdown, have to go for the three points.

Dthomp

Denver blowing it 3 times this game in the red zone and settling for field goals makes me nervous for the Superbowl...

Depends on the matchup. As crazy as it sounds, I'd rather have Seattle. Wilson is iffy at best in a passing game and I trust our run D. Don't know if we have the corners to handle Boldins physical play.

Brady overthrows killed us. Had a really good chance at a TD

One with the play action in the first quarter. Another to Collie at the end of the first half. The last one to Dobson ij the second half.

Would have been a much different game had Brady made those throws.

Drakeon

Well, at least the Super Bowl won't be a meteor game. NE vs Seattle was definitely the worst possible match up with me rooting for both to lose.

Time for a Niners/Broncos rematch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom