• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
6a00d8341c630a53ef016761c587b7970b-pi

I'll always love Deebo.

Trey

If Denver hangs on to win, it's gonna be interesting to see the "his defense sucks" narrative to excuse Brady. No one cared about Peyton having ZERO margin for error in his big-game losses

Brady didn 't play well enough. It's plain to see.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Yeah the pats offense has been shit all season, just inconsistent, crappy weapons, lousy offensive line play. Kraft and Bill screwed up in the offseason, signed a Bust and a half with Amendola and didn't spend a dime on anyone. Plenty of talent out there, just refuse to change their ways.

jWILL253

Banned
I hate it when commentators try and make contextual correlations. That last bit sounded like that "Whoever opens vs. the Eagles wins the Super Bowl" bs...

Cloudy

Banned
Peyton clearly has the better team for the first time these guys have matched up in the postseason and the score is not nearly reflective of Denver's dominance

zychi

Banned

Also, 400 yards. Peyton is the undisputed best QB of his generation. Brady benefitted from cheating and the system.
Peyton had to switch teams in order to continue his quest for actually earning a Super Bowl. Brady has been loyal to the pats and cheating bill. If Brady was able to go to Denver with these weapons and defense, this den team would've went undefeated in 2013

And this is comin from a guy who likes Peyton.

Did you see that if the Browns Higher Dan Quinn then one of his options for OC is Kubiak lol, thought you like this.

I think Kyle Shanny and falcons OC were the other options

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom