• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The real Flacco is showing himself. Just need to see some ints and fumbles and the road Flacco cycle is complete.

I had Torrey Smith on my fantasy team and the week his brother died Flacco just forced him the ball the whole game and the kid went crazy. Had a ridiculous game.

I don't know why they don't force it to him more often. He has great hands.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
That was decent too. Why do the half time shows get so much shit around here? I dont remember any one being bad but that Springsteen one.

decent? lol that was god awful (Fergie)

smr00

Banned
That was decent too. Why do the half time shows get so much shit around here. Lol
Now.. I am no Sherlock Holmes but it seems that they always have a shitty half time show thus people shit on them.

Again, i am no Sherlock but this is my non-detective unprofessional opinion about the matter.

Top Bottom