• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

untitled-15i4km4.gif

TheFatOne

The holding call was bullshit. Not because the ref called it, but he waited to see if the receiver would catch the ball. Just horseshit.

brentech

No but Starks is active so I bet he's getting the ball at some point.

Saw an article earlier in the week. McCarthy said Harris will be getting the ball early. If he's hot, he'll likely ride him out other than time to rest. If he's just mediocre, they'll split carries.

Derrick01

Banned
Shocking that the Broncos scored. There were 3 flags pending on the Ravens if the Broncos got stopped there I'm sure.

There's no room to complain from the Ravens side. They have 14 points from a flag and pick six that should have been a PI flag in the 1st half.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Jafraudy Jones

Saw an article earlier in the week. McCarthy said Harris will be getting the ball early. If he's hot, he'll likely ride him out other than time to rest. If he's just mediocre, they'll split carries.
I don't want that fuckup Starks anywhere near the football.

The sidelines are still too close.

Maybe in a casket by the Bay. I'd be fine with that.

Top Bottom