• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Pimpwerx

I've blown my load these two games. I'm gonna have nothing left for tomorrow. Two offensive playoffs games on the same day? Best NFL postseason day I can remember. PEACE.

Wynnebeck

Banned
I honestly think the only way Packers are going to win is if the 49ers keep making mistakes because the way they are playing, we're going home.

Godslay

Banned
This is where I disagree. With all of the things the Broncos screwed up in the end they still had a chance to win the game with an HOF QB, and he choked. That was such an inexcusable play by someone who is supposed to be a first ballot HOF QB. You just can't do that. He could have easily thrown the ball out of bounds, but instead chose to make that throw. Manning/Fox are tied for reasons the Broncos lost the game.

I don't disagree. Really when you dissect this turd of a game, Denver played like shit. I railed it all week, that if we play mistake free football, we would win. We didn't, and we payed for it. We saw interceptions, correct calls of offsides, PI, holding, and coverage that could have been executed better by Schaub on his rascal. It was pathetic.

Until this team goes for the deathblow, they aren't going to win shit.

Now I am going to smoke my victory cigar and cry!

Praise be to Tebow, forgive us for our sins!

id0EQp2vDSAX1.gif

That was just inexcusable. We had the momentum and we just hand it right back to them. 3 and out and we're in trouble.
I don't believe momentum is actually A Thing, but we're going to start with the ball at the same place, but with the score 14-14 instead of 14-7. We handed them a free TD.

MechDX

I don't disagree. Really when you dissect this turd of a game, Denver played like shit. I railed it all week, that if we play mistake free football, we would win. We didn't, and we payed for it. We saw interceptions, correct calls of offsides, PI, holding, and coverage that could have been executed better by Schaub on his rascal. It was pathetic.

Until this team goes for the deathblow, they aren't going to win shit.

Now I am going to smoke my victory cigar and cry!

Praise be to Tebow, forgive us for our sins!

id0EQp2vDSAX1.gif

I know that feel.

Top Bottom