• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

AcridMeat

Banned
Fuck this game. I have a chance to either stay and watch this or go get a booty call. What say you gentlemen?
image.php

RyanDG

The last time I felt this badly about a Denver loss was the 96 playoff game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.

5 Take-a-ways from Tonight's Game:

1. John Fox/McCoy/Manning have some explaining to do. The play calling tonight was atrocious in the second half. How many fucking times can you always run on first down? Why aren't you taking any shots down field? Where the fuck was Manning's head on that last pick?

2. Denver's secondary needs a lot of help. Bailey, I love you man, but this season has really shown you aren't a shut down corner anymore. The times you've looked good this season you've looked good because of the pass rush. If the pass rush slows down, you are not the player you were 5-6 years ago.

3. Why kneel it down with 31 seconds to go and 2 time outs left? Your defense just got completely exposed (fuck you Rahim Moore - I hate your fucking guts right now), and the game's momentum was shifting. You don't even want to take a single shot at all?

4. The penalties tonight were fucking ridiculous. Bring back the replacement refs. Seriously. Fucking ticky tack bullshit.

5. Go Houston. Gary Kubiak's connection with the Broncos means its all I have left.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
The last time I felt this badly about a Denver loss was the 96 playoff game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.

5 Take-a-ways from Tonight's Game:

1. John Fox/McCoy/Manning have some explaining to do. The play calling tonight was atrocious in the second half. How many fucking times can you always run on first down? Why aren't you taking any shots down field? Where the fuck was Manning's head on that last pick?

2. Denver's secondary needs a lot of help. Bailey, I love you man, but this season has really shown you aren't a shut down corner anymore. The times you've looked good this season you've looked good because of the pass rush. If the pass rush slows down, you are not the player you were 5-6 years ago.

3. Why kneel it down with 31 seconds to go and 2 time outs left? Your defense just got completely exposed (fuck you Rahim Moore - I hate your fucking guts right now), and the game's momentum was shifting. You don't even want to take a single shot at all?

4. The penalties tonight were fucking ridiculous. Bring back the replacement refs. Seriously. Fucking ticky tack bullshit.

5. Go Houston. Gary Kubiak's connection with the Broncos means its all I have left.

Go Jaguars. Living in Denver I loved talking to broncos fans about that game. So awesome.

Kacar

The packers D has been out there the entire game, this drive has to last the rest of this half. Or at least pass the 2 minute warning.

Top Bottom