• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Jarate

Banned
You forgot to fire Tramon.

Tramon is not the problem

Ajhawk and walden are literally the worst line backers i have ever seen

Why the fuck do we have two uselss lbs in a 3-4 defense

It doesnt make any sense

Also, 3-4 is dead, move back to the 4-3 packers

Drakeon

Alright, put in Alex when the offense gets the ball back. Rest Kaep for the NFC Championship. Now Falcons, please put down the Seahawks.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Pretty much what I expected from the defense but I was hoping Rodgers could will something to happen. It's tought to win when you are siginficantly worse up front on both sides of the ball. The turnovers were daggers.

You know your team started off almost as shitty as my team did, but you turned it around and had a good season. Losing sucks but I'd take GB's season any day. I'm just glad we won 7 games.

The same shit happened last year when the Giants came rolling through GB. You'd think they would have learned a valuable lesson this but no... This team is just soft as fuck.
They're soft, but that's not what got them this game. Kap just destroyed the scheme. Last year was an indictment of the preparation (and d-line talent), this year is an indictment of the scheme.

Alchemy

I said this last year when we had the worst defense in league history, I will say it again:

Fire Dom Capers.

What a useless non-adjusting old piece of shit.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
aaronlips.gif

Pretty much what I expected from the defense but I was hoping Rodgers could will something to happen. It's tought to win when you are siginficantly worse up front on both sides of the ball. The turnovers were daggers.

Rodgers was hardly even on the field. We were just outclassed in every sense of the word

As much as I love my main man he is NOT elite. He's good, but he needs Ray Rice getting touches to help set him up and make him comfortable to have nights like tonight. The truly elite guys are the ones who are automatic with that shit, no matter what's around him.

He also gets bullshit PI calls on his Chuck It and Fuck It plays and let's face it, the Jacoby Jones TD was NOT a good throw. That thing hung up in the air like a balloon and the safety played it like dogshit.

The Ravens have some destiny smell to them. They get the bullshit 4th and 29 against San Diego, a couple of other luck-outs in the regular season, then Ray Ray comes back and gives them his tears to try and get them revved up for one more run. They should have been buried tonight but crazy-ass plays and piss-poor game management by Denver allowed them to hang around and pull it out.

I realize I'm salty as fuck, and that's mostly because these fucktards get another week spoiling my TV, but Failco is NOT elite. He's a solid Neil O'Donnell clone. If you make the Super Bowl -- and God forbid something as horrendous as the Pats one year and the Ravens the next should happen to humanity -- I suspect Failco to shit the bed as much as O'Donnell did.

Marvie_3

Banned
Tramon is not the problem

Ajhawk and walden are literally the worst line backers i have ever seen

Why the fuck do we have two uselss lbs in a 3-4 defense

It doesnt make any sense

Also, 3-4 is dead, move back to the 4-3 packers
You gotta be kidding right? Dude can't cover anybody anymore and he completely pusses out instead of tackling.

eznark

Banned
You know your team started off almost as shitty as my team did, but you turned it around and had a good season. Losing sucks but I'd take GB's season any day. I'm just glad we won 7 games.

I find it tough to get super upset when the better team wins. I was furious after we lost I. Arizona but this loss and the Giants loss last year really don't bother me too much. Organization is still strong, Rodgers is great and Finley will be cut tomorrow!!!

Milchjon

So... good season Packers-GAF. Can't really complain any year where you make the playoffs and theoretically have a shot at making a SB run. Unfortunately the defense never materialized (two years in a row), and that's that.

Only thing that really bugs me as a fan is that we've wasted two years of Rodgers' prime. Feels like the late '90s with Favre all over again.

Well, at least he's still young.

Bugs me to no end that the Pats can't field a capable defense for five years straight, while Brady approaches retirement.

Fuckin shit.

brentech

eh, shit happens. Especially when you don't even adjust after half time.

SF balled hard in every way over us. gg SF gaf. It was a game at half time =\

Vesmir

Banned
Fuck

Sorry GB, would have loved to have faced you in the NFCC

Guess the Hawks (and the lifelongs that will pop up in the coming week) will have to pop in SF after flying by ATL.

Drakeon

You wouldn't rather play us and try to end our season? Don't tell me you're scared.

Honestly? I see Seahawks having a better shot at beating us than any other team left in the playoffs. I want another superbowl, not to end the seahawks season. I think the Falcons are an easier match up, even in Atlanta.

Jarate

Banned
You gotta be kidding right? Dude can't cover anybody anymore and he completely pusses out instead of tackling.

Hes actually had a pretty good season, and our pass defence and defensive backs are some of the best in the league

Our lbs have been the issue for 2 straight years.

Top Bottom