• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Kiryu

Couldn't care less who the fuck is on our bandwagon. What a shitty way to lose.

Those two useless ass red zone possession in the 1st half... then 30 second lead blown... then miss FG, but time out was called.

Jesus Christ just one of those scenario makes me mad, but all 3 in one game?

I'm watching this Texans/Pats game, and I can't even focus on it.
I know. I know. I know. Pete Carroll made a huge mistake plus Lynch wasn't even at RB for 4 and 1 down. I wanted FG than forward to 4th down. Seahawks need to fix their "2 minute" Defense that costed us 2 games on the road and playoff win. Russell Wilson is our QB. I believe Russell Wilson can continue to beat RG3 and Andrew Luck next season and possibly for the whole career! :)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
GOD DAMN THROW THE FUCKING BALL DEEP ONCE AGAINST THIS SECONDARY

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I know. I know. I know. Pete Carroll made a huge mistake plus Lynch wasn't even at RB for 4 and 1 down. I wanted FG than forward to 4th down. Seahawks need to fix their "2 minute" Defense that costed us 2 games on the road. Russell Wilson is our QB. I believe Russell Wilson can continue to beat RG3 and Andrew Luck next season and possibly for the whole career! :)
Considering QB is one of the hardest pieces to get right for a team, I'm feeling pretty good about our prospects going forward.

And if Pete finally learns to stop icing the kicker he'll be OK too.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Kubes your play calling is garbage. Offense mastermind my ass.

Matrix

smh this Houston offense just has completely lost everything. They all have actually become Kubes.

Top Bottom