• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

bionic77

DAT BRADY ARM
Do it against a non retarded team and I will be impressed. The texans offered zero reisistance and like the rest of us had no belief they could win today. You could run it, pass it, and defend the other team. No one else is going to be that bad.

Then again Brady is going to cheese Ray Lewis over the middle next week.

No matter who wins I lose. :(

MechDX

Two chicks at the same time.

fuckina.jpg

JABEE

Do it against a non retarded team and I will be impressed. The texans offered zero reisistance and like the rest of us had no belief they could win today. You could run it, pass it, and defend the other team. No one else is going to be that bad.

Then again Brady is going to cheese Ray Lewis over the middle next week.

No matter who wins I lose. :(
This season should be cancelled! :(

exarkun

Imagine, the Texans were motivated about the "Patriots getting two byes!" column. Just think if they weren't motivated.

I mean, the defense, Arian, Johnson, and Special teams were motivated. The o-line really stepped up, allowed Arian to run the end of the first half and kept Schaub CLEAN for most of the game.

Cmon man, don't be an asshole. Just put the blame on the player who really didn't step up.

thats a catch.

Gigglepoo

I mean, the defense, Arian, Johnson, and Special teams were motivated. The o-line really stepped up, allowed Arian to run the end of the first half and kept Schaub CLEAN for most of the game.

Cmon man, don't be an asshole. Just put the blame on the player who really didn't step up.

thats a catch.

Yeah, that's true. Not sure how Shaub comes back next season.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol that's how Schoob finally gets a td pass lol

Top Bottom