• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2016 |OT| Where One Gasmask Can Change a Career

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Can't believe he's fucking stupid enough to post that video (today?) especially if he takes the mask off and it's clearly him. The drug use is enough of a flag, but I'd honestly be more concerned about maturity if he's posting shit like that on probably the biggest day of his life.
Rumor is his Twitter was hacked. Might have been his step dad. They are in a huge argument about a fight between the two of them. His step-dad is claiming Tunsil attacked him unprovoked, while Tunsil said he was defending his mother. His dad just filed a civil suit against him.

Rumor is his Twitter was hacked. Might have been his step dad. They are in a huge argument about a fight between the two of them. His step-dad is claiming Tunsil attacked him unprovoked, while Tunsil said he was defending his mother. His dad just filed a civil suit against him.

Wow didn't know that. Definitely changes my perception a bit, it's pretty petty of someone to do that to him over a disagreement like that if it's true, but can't really make much judgement without more info about what seems like a messy situation.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
My cable is shitting itself. Comcast is so garbage.

That's what you get for being a settler.

CXbuw51UAAI_7z8.jpg

Anno

Happy to see Zeke and Bosa get out there early. Even if one of them had to go to the Chargers. Super hyped to see what Zeke can do with that OLine; lotta pressure being a top 5 RB pick these days.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Great pick by the Cowboys IMO. They have to win now with Romo and Elliot will presumably take a lot of weight off of his shoulders.

Can't wait to play the Cowboys on 12/26

hiryu

Don't fret because Dallas took a RB at #4.

They can churn any 1,000+ yard back with that OL. Them drafting Ramsey would have been better for them.

I wanted the Browns to trade back. Nobody is going to want to trade up now and we are going to draft another freaking OT.

Zeke

You guys laughing at Dallas for that pick like you know how any of these players are gonna shake out :jnc draft is a crap shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom