• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2016 |OT| Where One Gasmask Can Change a Career

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

We should have all dropped Tunsil down our draft boards as soon as that vid came out minutes before 8pm. Give him to the Raiders or wherever the hell we have Myles Jack sitting right now.

49ers have to grab Buckner now.

LJ11

I think Zeke is good but I don't think you can pass on Ramsey for him. We'll see how it works out though, I'm sure Zeke will do very well with Romo and that OL.

True. Draxal mentioned the trade down, but there were no partners, hard to dance by yourself. Would have been nice to pick up some mo assets.

Cowboys want that 2014 mojo, but Romo is Mr Glass, window is getting really small, if its not completely shut. That OL is ridiculous though. Zeke is going to eat like no rookie back has if everyone stays healthy.

Colasante

If the Titans can still get Laremy Tunsil at 15 after receiving their bounty of picks, Jon Robinson is a lock for Executive of the Year.

chadskin

RapSheet: #OM OT Laremy Tunsil has slipped at least to 7. The video did not help. His agent has been calling teams saying that's not who he is

Interesting draft so far. Tunsil's tweet really hurt him. I don't know if I want to watch this go until #18. I fully expect Colts to go WR or TE with the first pick.

yuraya

Exactly what the Jags needed. Didn't think Ramsey would still be available at 5. Can't believe Cowboys took a RB @ 4 lol.

And Jags are getting Fowler back after that injury last year. D should be very improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom