• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2016 |OT| Where One Gasmask Can Change a Career

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigglepoo

It's sports news. It's illogical to think sports news sites and networks aren't going to report on stuff like this. Clearly it partially caused changes to the draft. And clearly it could implicate a college football program for being the cheaters that they are.

Are there successful programs that don't cheat?

Wes

venison crêpe
@ESPNCleveland 26m26 minutes ago
Brown: We have already gotten calls about pick #32. #Browns

@ESPNCleveland 29m29 minutes ago
Brown: We don't anticipate moving back into the first round. #Browns

neurosyphilis

Definitely not an STD, as I'm a pure.
Smart GMs take guys who will give them 4-5 years of elite production over a guy who will give them 8-10 years of ok/solid production. Let's face it, not many GMs are long for their jobs, especially the GMs picking at the top. Feel like you gotta swing up there.

4 years is nothing in NFL. To put in perspective Cam Newton and Andrew Luck would be done already if they had the same issue as Myles Jack. You do got a point though. We're starting to get into the playoff contender territory, so I can see him going somewhere in here. Rebuilding teams can't take a chance on a player that will only give them 4 years. Contenders can though.

@ESPNCleveland 26m26 minutes ago
Brown: We have already gotten calls about pick #32. #Browns

@ESPNCleveland 29m29 minutes ago
Brown: We don't anticipate moving back into the first round. #Browns
Yeah pick 32 always gets calls. It'll be interesting to see who falls.

my6765490

I hope this is worth it for you guys, had to haul ass all the way from Roosevelt to River North for midterms because downtown was gridlocked and my preferred bus got canceled...

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
coming off a 2-10 season and first year coach Hugh Freeze and they got Treadwell/Tunsil/Nkemdiche to sign there

definitely shady

They had the number one recruiting class in college that year. I know mre on the CFB thread was expecting something to shake out in the coming years.....and here it may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom