• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

brentech

AdamSchefter: Sense out of New England is that Darrelle Revis is likely to be a Jet, per sources. NE still will make final push. Not over yet.

Syrinx

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout · 30s31 seconds ago
Trade details: RT @SI_PeterKing: Not sure if it is out there, but hearing it's a 4 and a 5 from Detroit to Baltimore for Haloti Ngata.

NFLTradeRumors.co ‏@nfltrade_rumors · 20s21 seconds ago
RT @AdamSchefter: Sense out of New England is that Darrelle Revis is likely to be a Jet. NE still will make final push. Not over yet.

Kas will still gloat over having five draft picks.

FOX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 10s10 seconds ago
Sense out of New England is that Darrelle Revis is likely to be a Jet, per sources. NE still will make final push. Not over yet.

AW SHIT!

FOX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 10s10 seconds ago
Sense out of New England is that Darrelle Revis is likely to be a Jet, per sources. NE still will make final push. Not over yet.

Come on home Revis. Someone photoshop@@

BronHome-e1405096363749.png

MechDX

Chip Kelly is the NFLs chaos element

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout · 37s37 seconds ago
Continues to follow Gary Kubiak around RT @SI_PeterKing: Balt TE Owen Daniels to Denver.

Kubiak got the band back together!!!

Mashing

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Filed to ESPN: Rams close to trading QB Sam Bradford to Philadelphia for Nick Foles and draft-pick compensation, per sources.

WTFFFFFFFFF

What the hell does that accomplish? A straight mediocre QB for mediocre QB swap.... /smh And the draft pick is probably like a 7th or something.

_woLf

why are we trading away the heart of our already shitty offensive line for a TE who chokes

I dont even

hawks gaf why what is john and pete thinking

Bowser

Dianna Marie Russini ‏@NBCdianna 19s19 seconds ago
Sources tell me that Darrelle Revis wants 40 million guaranteed and Woody Johnson wants to make this happen #Jets

FORTY MILLION GTD OMG

Aaron Leming @AaronLemingNFL · 8m 8 minutes ago
According to @JenLada, the #Bears have come to terms with S Antrel Rolle.

Aaron Leming ‏@AaronLemingNFL 1m1 minute ago

I'm being told the signing of SS Antrel Rolle only means competition with Ryan Mundy. Da'Norris Searcy and Ron Parker still possible.#Bears

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 21s22 seconds ago
Former Super Bowl MVP and Seahawks LB Malcolm Smith has reached agreement with the Oakland Raiders, per sources.

squicken

Wait what if Bradford finally pans out for you Eagles fans though? Maybe a change of scenery is what he needs is all.

I've wanted him traded for so long. If he stays healthy he will light it up there. It's the same offense he ran in college where they set all those records

ampere

Sources tell me that Darrelle Revis wants 40 million guaranteed and Woody Johnson wants to make this happen #Jets

FORTY MILLION GTD OMG

Get that money baby... but I hope you get it from Kraft

Link

The Autumn Wind
I NEED MORE TV's!!

FORTY MILLION GTD OMG
Fuck it, do it. I'd rather Revis get the money than Republicans.

We're making our already shitty OL even worse for a fucking TE that's getting paid a shitload when our passing game is awful and we need the cap space to re-sign our QB and our All-Pro MLB.

Unger has been hurt a lot the last couple years. Hopefully Schneider and Carrol have a plan...

Did not see this coming.

MechDX

NFLTradeRumors.co ‏@nfltrade_rumors · 32s32 seconds ago
RT @AdamSchefter: Falcons adding LBs: Former Texans LB Brooks Reed is expected to sign with Atlanta as is former Cowboys LB Justin Durant.

Top Bottom