• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

You need to watch your mouth you filthy animu. You and your kind are destroying the earth wave should be imprisoned for your crimes against humanity.

We are the cure and you are the infected, soon we shall free you from your non-animu ways. Soon you will end your sentences with Desu and use honorifics when speaking to people (Real talk I fucking hate people who do this, unless they are actually speaking Japanese).

I hate Coldplay.

tumblr_mavmkz0mjE1rfn9neo1_400.gif

effzee

He'll be there with bells on.

Still dumbfounded the Eagles let Mathis walk for nothing. Doubt the Giants pay given his age but boy would I love to see it happen.

They also let DeSean go for nothing and traded McCoy for an injured LB.

Evan Mathis had been on the Eagles case to re work the deal he signed in 2012 but given his age and the fact he just signed the deal, the Eagles weren't budging.

They told him and his agent, Drew Rosenhause, two off seasons in a row to seek trades but no offers were made. Mathis decided to skip OTAs and apparently Eagles see enough from the other guards on the roster to feel comfortable moving on.

I get why they don't want to pay him more, but 2 drafts in a row they haven't drafted a single OLINEMAN and their back up guards were just ok last year when injuries caused them to start. Maybe Chip and crew see something in them that I didn't see when they played but they better be right.

This run game, Bradford's health, and thus this whole offense/team depends on the OLINE remaining #1-#2 as it has been the past two seasons.

Pepiope

They also let DeSean go for nothing and traded McCoy for an injured LB.

Evan Mathis had been on the Eagles case to re work the deal he signed in 2012 but given his age and the fact he just signed the deal, the Eagles weren't budging.

They told him and his agent, Drew Rosenhause, two off seasons in a row to seek trades but no offers were made. Mathis decided to skip OTAs and apparently Eagles see enough from the other guards on the roster to feel comfortable moving on.

I get why they don't want to pay him more, but 2 drafts in a row they haven't drafted a single OLINEMAN and their back up guards were just ok last year when injuries caused them to start. Maybe Chip and crew see something in them that I didn't see when they played but they better be right.

This run game, Bradford's health, and thus this whole offense/team depends on the OLINE remaining #1-#2 as it has been the past two seasons.
The one thing on our side is that you can find some pretty good quality offensive lineman as UDFAs. The line is more about scheme and technique than anything else, and Stoutland seems to be up for that challenge. They are really high on Barbre, and I guess now it's time for Tobin to step up as well.

Who knows, supposedly even Boyko is doing pretty well. Maybe he can beat out Tobin for that Guard spot.

The one thing on our side is that you can find some pretty good quality offensive lineman as UDFAs. The line is more about scheme and technique than anything else, and Stoutland seems to be up for that challenge. They are really high on Barbre, and I guess now it's time for Tobin to step up as well.

Who knows, supposedly even Boyko is doing pretty well. Maybe he can beat out Tobin for that Guard spot.

What do you mean? It's not like a journeyman offensive lineman can turn into a pro bowl caliber player when they finally get a chance to start. Literally never happens.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
If I recall correctly, Brady is the only guy who has a bunch of 50+ attempt games and a winning record

e: pf ref to the rescue

http://www.pro-football-reference.c...c5gtlt=lt&c6mult=1.0&c6comp=&order_by=pass_td

Stafford is 1-9
Peyton 4-13
McNabb 4-1
Moon 5-3
Luck 3-2

Just an example of the burden Stafford has had to carry on his broad, strong shoulders.

Taking over the worst team in NFL history at 21 years then having fuck around and sling 50 passes a game under Coach Schwartz, with rarely a running game to speak of and with Kris Durham as his #2 WR for a at least 1 1/2 years. *Sigh* So much wasted time. At least that's plenty of experience under the belt of a young 27 yea old Stafford.

The good news is we now have, if healthy, a great WR core, a solid run game. Oh and wienke had a great Tinder date, that's good too.

Top Bottom