• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

RIP to the homie, but really making borderline posts in the E3 thread?

That's amateur shit. Rell should know better than that

Speaking of attractive women, Molly Qerim is back on ESPN?

MechDX

Manning on Kubiak offense: “If I said I liked it or didn’t like it, it would be mean that I thought my opinion mattered, which it doesn’t."--Twitter

Peyton no likely Kubes offense

squicken

Ghost Recon looked awesome. Not sure I have as big an issue with climbing towers as FV does. Ass Creed stalled out b/c of crappy missions and storylines; not b/c of the traversal. Haven't played FC4 but the towers didn't bug me in FC3

The big issue I have with, well every publisher besides Bethesda, is that not every game has to have coop and MP. Like that For Honor game; who will ever spend $60 on that. And it will be even more at the mercy of network conditions than a shooter

Ghost Recon looked awesome. Not sure I have as big an issue with climbing towers as FV does. Ass Creed stalled out b/c of crappy missions and storylines; not b/c of the traversal. Haven't played FC4 but the towers didn't bug me in FC3
Towers is a symptom of a bigger disease - Ubisoft have not moved on from the open world design of Assassins Creed 2 for years now and it's infected their other properties. Far Cry 3 and 4 are interchangeable experiences. As are so many Ubi open world titles. Watch Dogs? New IP, right? Same shit. Hack these points to unlock the map, go do the same menial tasks over and over again. Yeah you can knock ALL open world games for this to an extent but Ubi games are especially bad about it. It's goddamned boring!!

Leads me to another rant - What the fuck is wrong with having levels? Not everything needs to be open world. If anything, I like the focus level based design brings to certain genres.

Spinluck

Just saw Daunte Cullpepper at my movie theater.

Any Phins fans want me to tell him how appreciated his career with the Dolphins was (Vike fans I'm down to put in voice for you as well?)

Godslay

Banned
Manning on Kubiak offense: “If I said I liked it or didn’t like it, it would be mean that I thought my opinion mattered, which it doesn’t."--Twitter

Peyton no likely Kubes offense

That was about a week ago, and was said during a press conference.

Couple caveats to this, as I watched the whole press conference at the time.

I'm paraphrasing all the stuff he said in relation to that question in the same presser:

He basically said it's June and his not giving an evaluation of the offense at this point.

It's his job to execute the offense, he's learning the requirements of the offense and how he fits into it, he's working on it and is committed to making any adjustments he has to make and offering what he does well to the offense. Looking forward to making it work.

I think he's fine with the offense. He does seem a bit uncomfortable giving up reps though. You can tell he wants the reps, and when they give him the day off he looks like a dog waiting to go outside and play in the backyard.

BigAT

You probably shouldn't bother him when he's working.

zbX52BJ.gif

MechDX

That was about a week ago, and was said during a press conference.

Couple caveats to this, as I watched the whole press conference at the time.

I'm paraphrasing all the stuff he said in relation to that question in the same presser:

He basically said it's June and his not giving an evaluation of the offense at this point.

It's his job to execute the offense, he's learning the requirements of the offense and how he fits into it, he's working on it and is committed to making any adjustments he has to make and offering what he does well to the offense. Looking forward to making it work.

I think he's fine with the offense. He does seem a bit uncomfortable giving up reps though. You can tell he wants the reps, and when they give him the day off he looks like a dog waiting to go outside and play in the backyard.

Good hair is more important than a big forehead. Peyton needs to recognize

Godslay

Banned
Good hair is more important than a big forehead. Peyton needs to recognize

I think it's good they are putting him in a new system. Could be a good thing to mix it up and give him a true run game.

Real recognize real.

The torch will be passed Week 3 from Manning to Stafford. Manning had his time, now it's time for the 27 year old to run this league.

-Steve Young

I think he's got some gas left in the tank for this and next year.

What torch is Peyton holding exactly? You don't wanna do well in the playoffs?

The torch of integrity, the same one Brady had at one point but was snuffed by the air from those deflated balls!

Top Bottom