• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

DMczaf

beer and wings on me

DoubleEspressoGlassSM_enl.jpg

Seattle needs to stop bullshittin with Wussy's money.

That's a 26 year old Super Bowl champion.

Pay the man the 30 million a year he deserves.

EDIT: Or do the smart thing and trade him to the Eagles for Tebow.

Line_HTX

The owl is on vacation.

Go Texans

Why're you a puppy dog?

This Houston heat is just fucking torture... Anyone in town pls halp...

So apparently Donald Trump has a daughter named Ivanka.

You learn something new every day.

I uhh... Wow, that's an awesome name.... Sounds like Russian, and blonde too...

O////O

Sam Bradford is the key to stopping the rapture and preventing the return of the Savior. I hope he doesn't go down again. XD

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Why're you a puppy dog?

This Houston heat is just fucking torture... Anyone in town pls halp...

I uhh... Wow, that's an awesome name.... Sounds like Russian, and blonde too...

O////O

She's not even a natural blonde, calm yourself.

And the heat is just as bad in Arkansas. Ugh.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Seattle needs to stop bullshittin with Wussy's money.

That's a 26 year old Super Bowl champion.

Pay the man the 30 million a year he deserves.

EDIT: Or do the smart thing and trade him to the Eagles for Tebow.

I think it's fairly obvious the Seahawks front office thinks they can still win without having to pay him $120 Million plus. Otherwise they would've already extended him from his rookie contract. Hopefully it adds some locker room drama for the Seahawks if they start off 1-3. That would be one less team to worry about in the NFC.

I also like that this somewhat breaks the previous precedent that a Super Bowl win automatically equals a $100 Million contract for a QB.

On that note:

Even across from Megatron, Tate doesn’t view himself as No. 2

"I’ll go back to when I signed my contract,” Tate told the Detroit Free Press. “I was fully aware that if I’m playing with one of the best receivers to ever and arguably the best player to play in the game right now, I understood that. But I wasn’t coming in with the mindset that I’m going to be second to anyone. I don’t care if I was playing with Jerry Rice, Cris Carter and Calvin on the same team. I don’t have that mindset that I’m going to be the No. 2. I came in fighting for the No. 1. And realistically, we understand the situation. And that’s just kind of my mindset.”

In Weeks 4-8, Johnson missed three games and was severely limited by injuries in two others. In those five games, Tate totaled 39 catches for 599 yards, and the Lions went 4-1. Tate is proud that he helped the Lions move toward the playoffs while their biggest star was sidelined.

“I was told every day just to be the best I possibly could,” Tate said. “And we don’t know what injuries are going to happen or different things are going to happen during the season and [last season] they needed me to show up big. And when Calvin was out I tried to lead this team a little bit more than I had in the past and it worked out for us. So it builds trust.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...om-megatron-tate-doesnt-view-himself-as-no-2/

Love the confidence that Golden Tate brings to this offense and team. Every team needs that trash talker who actually produces on offense and Tate it that guy for us.

kmag

They think new stadium will mean morw fans.

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahha

Actually like the reasoning behind all new NFL stadia it's about maximising hospitality suites and boxes. Normal seat revenue is part of the revenue sharing system (and part of the calculation for the salary cap), luxury seat sales aren't shared, so it's money in owners pocket. New stadiums means more luxury seats.

They don't really give much of an eff about normal seats unless there is a PSL attached (PSL's also being excluded from sharing)

Top Bottom