• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

MechDX

Cause you know him and his whole life story. I'm sure you're not just judging him over all the dumb media reports. You legit sound so butt hurt

Its fact BG. Do some mild research and its all over the damn place. I knew there was ZERO chance the Texans would draft him because of his attitude.

I can't respect a player who doesn't respect the game.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I wonder how will ESPN this

"Manziel's TD was the catalyst that team needed, what a True Game Changer player, instilled into his team the winning presence they were looking for!"

KaYotiX

Banned
Cause you know him and his whole life story. I'm sure you're not just judging him over all the dumb media reports. You legit sound so butt hurt

Wife's cousin met him at a frat party, she didn't know who he was (not a sports fan). He kinda laughed and said "u don't know Me?"

Said he came off as a arrogant douche.

MechDX

The greatest thing this season will be around week 4/5 when Manziel is forced into the starting line up, bombs badly in a game then explodes on a reporter in the locker room. His turn into Leaf 2.0 will be complete.

KaYotiX

Banned
ah just misread that. Though not recognizing JFF at a frat party is like not recognizing an elephant at a zoo. He was in the right there

She's in college to be a doctor so no time to really be in the know about stuff she says.

And no he wasn't hitting on her, she just said he came off as really arrogant.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
6.gif

lol, hate I missed this live

Top Bottom