• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

That drive was reminiscent of the nightmarish 2011 defense.

Good thing I subscribe to the bionic theory of the pre-season meaning jack shit, especially the third game.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Late hit penalty on Suh.

When I played defensive line that was a nice, clean hit that was encouraged.

It's OK Suh you do you. I'll take that 15 yards send the QB a message.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
giphy.gif

Defense looked pretty good when we get a sack on first down.

Usually that would be obvious, but in recent years the defense looked like garbage even when 1st down went for negative yards...

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
O-line has looked terrible after the first drive. Rodgers doesn't have time to do anything.

It's beyond me why JStew doesn't take the bulk of the carries.

He's an aggressive runner. Even when he's met at the line, he's always keeping the feet moving, trying to churn out extra yards after first contact. DWill takes the first hit and lays down.

Not watching Panthers, but RG3 freaking slides cleet first. great way to stick the grass and roll the ankle. keep the feet up

That's better than Cam's awkward "head first turn the shoulder into the ground" move. To be honest I hate him running period

It's the primary reason I always whine about Chudzinski. All that read option and putting the QB in motion creates so much wear and tear on his body.

Cam's a big dude, but he's a QB not a running back.

Top Bottom