• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrikan

LOLOLOL what the fuck at that punter.. I mean I know he doesn't want to go out like dude from Pittsburgh...but still, he had his hands down while hopping up.

Line_HTX

I chastise him for acting like he's somehow above what he's doing: building a brand and capitalizing on it.

No I don't have a problem with him being a positive role model, but you can't claim to be super selfless and humble and then make everything about all the good stuff YOU are doing or how hard YOU are working.

The instagram workout videos, the ten minute segment on Hard Knocks dedicated just to him working out. Like I said, there are plenty of hard-working, good dudes in the league who aren't in the business of making sure everyone knows just how hard-working and good they are.

AND HIS NAME IS J.J. CENA!!!

Rise above hate!

VwdF6Bp.gif

Farooq

Banned
Marcus Smith is playing much much much better.

He is still going to bust imo.

His 3 cone was way above 7 seconds, his short shuttle is below average for someone with his height/weight.

And he doesn't have a high explosion index to make up for his lack of bend and quickness. Unless he was injured during the combine, dude is going to bust.

squicken

Hello Colts and Eagles bros

Colts offense seems fine except trying to run seems to just waste a down

Sanchez is in no way a starter. Left sooooo many plays out there. Eagles offense is stacked. If Bradford stays healthy they will light it up

Hello Colts and Eagles bros

Colts offense seems fine except trying to run seems to just waste a down

Sanchez is in no way a starter. Left sooooo many plays out there. Eagles offense is stacked. If Bradford stays healthy they will light it up

Literally reading this sentence when I see a rushing TD in the corner of my eye on the TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom