• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Street2 video!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I was thinking that TO would get POPPPPPPPED ... if that is TO... am I the only one that thought that?? guess so... and I hope this does not go from most anticipated to least wanted in as quick a time as the first one did.....

Ramirez

I really never figured out why interest dropped in this one so fast last time...maybe cuz of no tourney options *shrug*

Anyways,more interaction with the surroundings=FUN :D

DMczaf

Ramirez said:
I really never figured out why interest dropped in this one so fast last time...maybe cuz of no tourney options *shrug*

Anyways,more interaction with the surroundings=FUN :D

Because the running game was TOO effective and gameplay and modes lacked depth. I remember I had the same complaints about NBA Street 1 and EA Big fixed those, I hope they do the same here.

robot

I picked up NFL Street after being blown away by NBA Street Vol. 2. Needless to say, I dont think the Street formula carries itself well over to football. NFL Street wasn't nearly as fun as NBA Vol.2, and this is coming from a big fan of other arcade football games like NFL Blitz. Not sure whats missing in NFL street, but something definetly is. I'll probably rent NFL Street volume 2 to see if I feel the same way. Oh, and there are too many interceptions, but that could be cause I suck.

Ristamar

robot said:
...and this is coming from a big fan of other arcade football games like NFL Blitz.

Poor Blitz. The franchise has been neutered and bastardized. At least I'll always have my copy of NFL Blitz 2003.

Top Bottom