• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
nfl_g_kaepernick-smith_mb_600.jpg

"That's cool if you are going for bulk. I'm been trying to work more on cardio..."

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So the voice got rid of Christina "I need another Bucket" Aguilera and Cee "I'm a T-Rex, Rawr" Lo

jakncoke

Banned
Losing is what they do best.

lol you act like you fucking didnt just come a low patch, revision history much! fact of the matter is if you look at the sb and power teams its goes back forth between conferences for stretches, right now its NFC on top. Why am i letting a nintendo fanboy on a alt account get a rise out of me? get banned again chocha.

lol you act like you fucking didnt just come a low patch, revision history much! fact of the matter is if you look at the sb and power teams its goes back forth between conferences for stretches, right now its NFC on top. Why am i letting a nintendo fanboy on a alt account get a rise out of me? get banned again chocha.
:you

MechDX

I hope schaub tears an ACL. Get him Suh!!

Don't give a damn he is complete garbage. Im now raging at the Pro Bowl game....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom