• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

tmdorsey

Lost three weeks earlier than I thought we would. I'm glad we finally lost, so we can get rid of the talk. Played like shit in the redzone when we needed to score.

But fuck the Saints.

Yeah. Still just damn shameful not being able to get in the endzone from the 2 yardline with the game on the line.

Freeman with 18 TDs, 5 INTs on the season.

npPIo.gif

Who's the ugly girl with stupid pants and bad dance moves? MC Hammer's illegitimate daughter?

Gray Man

Banned
Alright, you know what? This is good. CJ Spiller get in there, win this game.

I can't believe they charge time outs for players getting hurt!

Talon

Yeah. Still just damn shameful not being able to get in the endzone from the 2 yardline with the game on the line.
I don't understand the play with a 6th lineman running along the flat. We've used it three times on the goal line this season. What the fuck?

Offensive line had its lunch taken from a below average Saints d-line. Get your shit together, clowns. William Moore had a dreadful game. Small solace that Curtis Lofton kept on blowing coverage in the middle of the field.

Doorman

Mmm, the basement of the division. I'd almost forgotten what it felt like to be firmly planted here. Smells like home.

I'm declaring a moratorium on Lions optimism as it pertains to this season's goals. I am launching into full draft-mode now.

Top Bottom