• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

freemanfake_medium.gif

That's pretty fucking awesome IMO.

effzee

holy monkey balls this defense. coleman is possibly the worst safety in the league. how the fuck did they bring him back for a 2nd season?

that is just laughable. FUCK OFF REID.

Come on man, that was on the receiver. The INT hit him in the hands.

Scheffler should have caught it and Staff should have not thrown it so far behind him. He has been overthrowing or throwing behind receivers all season. It's no longer just one bad game or a slow start; it's become the fact he is falling apart when it matters most.

I wanted to hope he could be something special but I'm not sure now. The Lions have to play him because he's the best QB they have... but it means they're not going anywhere this season.

For the record, I'm also pretty pissed at Scheff who has been playing bad this year, too.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
We have zero pass rush. Has Henne even been pressured the whole game?

Twice, got it off both times. The D has just looked like complete and utter shit.

Top Bottom