• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 11 |OT| Turn Your Head and Cough

methodman

Banned
i just got my wii u, updating right now, but this pic (by someone in the wii u thread, is why i'm so hyped. the game pad is a lot slicker then i thought, especially when you see it in person)

20121118_134643.jpg

Someone explain why a retina display laptop is worth the extra money. Seriously.

Only reason I can think of is if you need a new laptop and the extra money doesn't mean anything to you. The 15" is okay but the 13" clearly has some area of performance struggles and software devs are going to be stuck in catchup mode for awhile. Wait til next year's refresh if you can.

Smokey

I think Henne/Blackmon were pissed the Texans were favored by 16pts lol

Damn you Manning for knocking Gabbert out of the game :(

I said in the beginning of the thread I would take the points on the jags. Divisional game and was a perfect trap game with the thanksgiving game coming up.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I said in the beginning of the thread I would take the points on the jags. Divisional game and was a perfect trap game with the thanksgiving game coming up.

Yea and I'm scared of the short week and what Megatron is going to do us. I don't want my Thanksgiving shitted on... this is bad enough.

nateeasy

Banned
LOL, you're giving us way too much credit after one game to say anything like that.

Gabbert has been struggling a lot lately but we also lost Mojo and our O-line is absolute shit. Somehow they're not getting too much pressure today and Henne has been pretty spot on with passes so far. I'd definitely start Henne again but I think it's too soon to take too much away from this for now.

One is a fluke, two is a coincidence and three is a...trend?

methodman

Banned
dez has been getting consistently open all game long from what i've seen (only watched a little bit, waiting for my wii u to update, hah)

Meier

That's some bullshit, he must have been in before the fumble, right?

Edit: It's super close.. line judge appears to possibly be in the way of the camera. God dammit. :|

Just saw the Blackmon score. Between 3 defenders, safety instead of wrapping up launches for a knockout and hits Blackmon away from the other two guys. That TD was more
Houston stupidity than great Blackmon play.

Tamanon

Banned
At least the Jags are taking as much time as possible off this drive before giving up the TD.

Holy fuck, Pozlusny is bloody!

Top Bottom