• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Vikings are so bad.

Vesmir

Banned
ballsteal_medium.gif

Bears culture

ALSO FUCK HAWKS WHERE IS THE D

Narag

I hope they kick that douch out the game for that. How can you steal a football from a kid? What kind of man are you?

Player was watching it all happen. Won't be quite the same but I bet that kid still leaves the stadium with something extra.

Narag

Posted? :jnc anyhow

Lost in the red-flag fiasco from Thanksgiving is the fact that Lions coach Jim Schwartz knew about the rule that use of the red-flag when the replay is automatic blocks the review.

And here’s further proof that Schwartz knew.

As Jay Glazer of FOX pointed out on Sunday, the application of this rule to 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh in 2011 prompted Schwartz to shout “know the rules” (with a profanity or two peppered in) at Harbaugh, laying the foundation for the notorious post-game handshake incident.

So Schwartz didn’t know the rule for which he chided Harbaugh for not knowing the rule, and given the impact of the move on the Lions’ game and season, he should be grateful got an extension or he’d be on the hot seat.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-more-reason-to-know-about-the-red-flag-rule/

tim ryan is a giant seahawks fan. "OMFG russell wilson!" "OMFG marshawn!" "OMFG random seahawks player!"

then when its the dolphins on offense he says "ehhh... i mean it was a "good" run by reggie bush.... only because he decided to head north and south though."

Top Bottom