• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

untitled-45wule.gif
I went to make a sandwich, thanks for the gif -_-

harSon

Banned
Even if Ben is still injured as fuck next week, we need to prop his ass up on a board and roll his ass onto the field cause our backups are straight up garbo.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
They can have a support group with the Dolphins.

Hey NFL Age, now Texans GAF is getting cocky!

lol

Bears fans are coming out of the woodwork's today. Wonder how much ari and Bob payed them.

Ben's injury is pretty goddamn serious but if there's anyone in the NFL who can play through injuries and take painkillers like candy it's him

Wow big throw by El Taco

eznark

Banned
you can't tell me there isn't a star system or chosen teams in the NFL. colts got soooo much home cooking there

Hochuli is known for favoring stars/stories. He is a showman and he understands what the NFL wants.

Other guys are just fucking incompetent.

squicken

no fumble either, shit was pretty clear too.

it's garbage. and luck gets pretty good protection from the league with fines and penalties

which is why i know i've made the right move! lived long enough having my teams be shit on. time to see the benefit of jordan rules

Meier

OH MY GOD JOSH WHAT THE FUCK! Mike Williams with no one inside of 5-10 yards from him and he just throws it 15 yards out of bounds past him. OMG

Top Bottom