• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

TheFatOne

I love Crennel, but he should never be a HC. That timeout that he called was absolutely horrific. If he goes for it on 4th down I can understand, but he just wasted a timeout for no fucking reason.

If Oakland can make a comeback, Texans clinch! :)

D3jlr.gif
D3jlr.gif
D3jlr.gif

Godslay

Banned
The biggest thing is he is getting up the field much quicker, when he would dance in the backfield is when he got into trouble (which was all the goddamn time)

For sure. He is showing some patience in letting the blocks develop, similar to McGahee. Wouldn't surprise me if he picked it up watching McGahee actually.

harSon

Banned
This game is going to end in a fumble. Probably a fumble by Batch. It'd be poetic and a microcosm of the game for the Steelers thus far.

squicken

As a former victim, I'm assuming that Arians is adapting to the pressure by calling longer developing passing plays.

ahhaha in fairness he may be calling quick plays and the guards getting beat forces luck to abandon it and go big ben. or like big ben he just likes to do that and arians enables him

Meier

I guess the Falcons will probably just punt it here? Or just throw it down towards the end zone? Not worth trying for a FG that could get blocked.

Top Bottom