• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

beast786

Salty tears.

103_salt.jpg

play_g_nfl-referee_mb_576.jpg

see5harp

I understand the pass calls on 1st and 20, but what the hell are they doing on 1st and 10? The fake options and play action they pulled on The Bears for big gains downfield ain't going to work when Gore is reduced to screen passes.

ari

Banned
Keaperneck is a fraud, styled on a defense that didn't prepared for him and now he is slumping against a shitty defense. Now he will be traded for a first rounder by a shitty team and will be doomed to suck balls for the rest of his career with no rushing game and a subpar defense.

Keaperneck is a fraud, styled on a defense that didn't prepared for him and now he is slumping against a shitty defense. Now he will be traded for a first rounder by a shitty team and will be doomed to suck balls for the rest of his career with no rushing game and a subpar defense.

Are you even watching the same game I am? Kap isn't having any problems, what's killing him is his receivers cannot hold onto the ball.

JCizzle

Is there anyone in the nfl more unlike able than Brees ? He's so full of shit at every opportunity yet people slurp his shit like he's tebow.

Gigglepoo

What a strange post

ari

Banned
Are you even watching the same game I am? Kap isn't having any problems, what's killing him is his receivers cannot hold onto the ball.

He will be traded for a first rounder none the less after this year. Happens all the fucking time for desperate teams.

Godslay

Banned
He will be traded for a first rounded none the less after this year. Happens all the fucking time.

Drafted last year to be turned around and traded? When the guy on the bench has already reached his ceiling, and is likely not better than Kap?

Great point, I can see you thought it through.

Drakeon

What game are you watching Ari? It sure as shit ain't saints/niners

Bro you're giving the Pacific a run for its money with the amount of salt in your eyes.

Fake edit: watch these fucking assholes give the saints a 1st.

so the lions are better then the ravens then? i knew it.

just to be sure, what are we talking about?

No idea I just thought you were saying the Ravens beat the Eagles. I do agree with you that the Liuons are probably better then the Ravens. I wwould love for the EAgles to trade for Kap but no way is Harbs that dumb.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
He will be traded for a first rounder none the less after this year. Happens all the fucking time for desperate teams.

lol

Top Bottom