• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Bread

Banned
Fact. Without Ben we are actually about as good/horrible as the Browns. Post Ben world is scaring me.

Second fact. Hanging yourself is not the answer. I would like to thank the Bills and Browns messageboards for helping me get through this difficult time. Your vast experience in these matters is invaluable.
whenever you need to feel better about your situation, go read theganggreen, specifically the game thread during the 3 touchdown minute from thanksgiving night. it could turn a cold heart, even one full of hatred and all that is pittsburgh, to a warm one.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Chargers .____. such a shit team.

Milchjon

Fact. Without Ben we are actually about as good/horrible as the Browns. Post Ben world is scaring me.

Second fact. Hanging yourself is not the answer. I would like to thank the Bills and Browns messageboards for helping me get through this difficult time. Your vast experience in these matters is invaluable.

Admit it, you were just unable to affix the rope to the ceiling due to insufficient experience with hammers.

Should've asked your wife to help you.

bionic77

whenever you need to feel better about your situation, go read theganggreen, specifically the game thread during the 3 touchdown minute from thanksgiving night. it could turn a cold heart, even one full of hatred and all that is pittsburgh, to a warm one.
Fuck those infidels.

Thats what you get for talking bad about the Pats so much.

K-19

Banned
What the fuck?

Our Seahawks and Best CB of the NFL is being suspended?!

original.gif

A little bit late, my pc ...

brentech

If only it wasn't Ray Rice that did all the work on 4th and 29 (needed to be someone else totally irrelevant)......then I could basically forget 4th and 26 by Freddie Mitchell against the Packers.

Ugh, the only reason that guy is known to anyone at this point

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If only it wasn't Ray Rice that did all the work on 4th and 29 (needed to be someone else totally irrelevant)......then I could basically forget 4th and 26 by Freddie Mitchell against the Packers.

Ugh, the only reason that guy is known to anyone at this point

HOW DO YOU BITE ON PLAY ACTION ON 4th and 26?!!!!

I still can't answer this question!

Top Bottom