• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

TheFrankman said:
You were saying?

If Bradshaw bounced left he's still running.
I'd say it again. Do you honestly think they should have passed on 3rd and 1 with the way the running game has been today? It was the right play call.

You said it yourself, Bradshaw has any vision and goes left and we wouldn't be talking.

I'd say it again. Do you honestly think they should have passed on 3rd and 1 with the way the running game has been today? It was the right play call.

You said it yourself, Bradshaw has any vision and goes left and we wouldn't be talking.
That's why I immediately contradicted myself. I'm almost used to seeing 30 yard pass attempts on 3rd and short and pounding my head against a wall. So surprised they made the right call and Ahmad fucked it up.

AndresON777

shooting blanks

What's the source of your avatar dude? He looks hilarious

Totally untouched, wow.

AndresON777 said:
What's the source of your avatar dude?
It was a pic on the front page of ESPN a few weeks back from the Bengals loss. chuckddd was kind enough to make it a floating head and Buckethead was kind enough to clean it up further.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Packers beat the Texans only cause they're a fraud team.

Damn.

Top Bottom