• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

JABEE

Is that the case? The audio sounded like a direct feed to me.

It's at the stadium. Ever notice it's always during Giants home games? NBC isn't streaming that shit in, folks.
Yes they are. The program director called in to 94WIP Philadelphia after they did it during the Giants-Eagles game earlier in the season. It was a production decision, because of Cruz's popularity.

AndresON777 said:
SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE!

Drew_Brees.jpg

JABEE said:
Yes they are. The program director called in to 94WIP Philadelphia after they did it during the Giants-Eagles game earlier in the season. It was a production decision, because of Cruz's popularity.
I stand corrected then. I've had folks at home games tell me its piped in.

Could of sworn it played at the Cowboys Giants game at Jerry's world last year, the JPP fg block game.
nope. Trust me, I would have it. Only reason I don't have the 2nd one from the Eagles game is because I didn't have Internet then.

And no it is not coming from the Stadium. That's NBC Futurevoid, unless the Giants paid the Eagles to play it in Lincoln Financial.

Top Bottom