• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

Slo

If you keep tanking for another couple of years (which, let's be honest, you will) you can Suck Dick for Wittek.

gty-154483819-4_3_r560.jpg

Phillip Nelson in 2015.

Good win tonight for the Panthers. The Eagles seriously shot themselves in the foot with all of their turnovers/having a terribad defense, but I won't complain because a W is a W. It was nice to see Cam play well.

This was the first step in us running the table, sneaking into the last wildcard with an 8-8 record, and then making a run through the playoffs all the way to the most improbable Super Bowl win in the modern era.

:jnc

where is thread

The hipster said no thread until tomorrow at noon.

ari

Banned
Lawd have mercy. Even for a lifetime movie. Lindsey lahon found a way to utterly embarress her self. Worst acting i have ever witness on lifetime. And i watch the channel periodically with the mrs, so i know bad. Awful.

Bowser

Wait, another cb got busted for ped? in tampa? The fuck is going on?

Not PEDs man, fucking "adderall" again!

"This is a result of taking Adderall at the end of July for health issues I was experiencing," the statement read, according to the Tampa Tribune. "I am extremely disappointed that the suspension was upheld at my appeal."

I will but hold on I want to see him pull these beads out if his ass first.

thisisneogaf.gif

Top Bottom