• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 12 |OT| What Are You Thankful For?

TheFatOne

They absolutely need to blitz more.

Man Belichick still fucking has it. Can come up with some nice creative blitzes when he wants to, and this team has shown that they have a few guys who are solid blitzers.
Billy better play this smart. He needs to win but not by enough to get Rex fired.

Fuck that shit I want Rex fired so the Pats can hire him. Rex Ryan is still one hell of a defensive coach.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
untitled-18xzr84.gif

I still can't stop laughing over this lololol

TheFatOne

Agreed, but with Sanchez at QB who gives a fuck who the head coach is.

Now the Pats are going no huddle. They are going to bury the Jets tonight I'm afraid.

This is what I love about the Pats. Just fucking kill teams, and make sure they have no chance of catching up. The only problem is that injuries can happen. Love when they destroy teams, and hate when guys get injured. I'm definitely a hypocrite when it comes to that.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Came on to post that I have not laughed so hard at a football game well sporting event ever in my life... Like genuinely laughing hard...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Top Bottom