• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

squicken

Rams do this on short yardage an it makes no sense. Take out SJAX. he's only pass blocker, so if they want to throw they have to motion out pead or richardson or their LB just blitzes and they don't pick it up. except then there is no threat of the run. why remove threat of run on fourth and short at goal line?

b/c schotty

MechDX

swatt.gif

throwonjj.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Watt is insane

harSon

Banned
Like you said? You, the ultimate Smith hater? Mr. He only has a starting job because he's white? That guy stuck up for Smith? Bullshit.

He definitely NFL.

When did I say that Smith only has a job at qb because he's white? The closest I've said to that is there's more pressure for black qbs to succeed.

Tamanon

Banned
Sanchez plays like hot garbage forever, Tebow not brought in. First time he's inactive and they bring in McElroy. What was even the point of trading for Tebow?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Sanchez plays like hot garbage forever, Tebow not brought in. First time he's inactive and they bring in McElroy. What was even the point of trading for Tebow?

They needed to try and steal some of the Giants hype after the Superbowl win.

Top Bottom