• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

harSon

Banned
Lol, last week batch couldn't throw it north of 10 yards, and now he's got the arm strength of a silverback gorilla.

eznark

Banned
Is the Xander post game presser online anywhere yet? I hope it's just his cuckold ass grinning like a man whose wife just got aids from her boyfriend.

harSon

Banned
It's pretty clear that batch is overcompensating with his passes. We'd be in such great position right now if Ben didn't get injured, would have easily carved up these ravens both games. The opportunities are there, but our backups can't make the throws...

Sucks :( now I have to pray that other teams tank alongside us so we can crawl into the playoffs....

Godslay

Banned
There we go DT. FUCK YEAH.

Just keep throwing to him!

ibc8Ussu7q5Zp8.gif

bionic77

It's pretty clear that batch is overcompensating with his passes. We'd be in such great position right now if Ben didn't get injured, would have easily carved up these ravens both games. The opportunities are there, but our backups can't make the throws...

Sucks :( now I have to pray that other teams tank alongside us so we can crawl into the playoffs....
If we can miraculously win this game and get Ben back next week at 95%+ then we are in great shape to make the playoffs.

Top Bottom