• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Rodgers easily could have run that for a 1st. what the fuck. Finley should have caught it anyway. Fuck Finley.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Oh, so you're a faceless troll. Gotcha. Go pretend to like sports more.

It must be fun flinging around bullshit comments with the Patriots there to bail you out each season. Only a few more years until you convert back to a full time Red Sox fan right?

MechDX

Chad Henne is 3/13? lololololololol

hennelol2.gif

Sanjuro

It must be fun flinging around bullshit comments with the Patriots there to bail you out each season. Only a few more years until you convert back to a full time Red Sox fan right?

You clearly have no clue what you're talking about. Grow up.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ugh D you were playing so well :|

There's been a couple bad throws, but for the most part, there are drops aplenty with the cold rain.

Fitzpatrick just got crunched on a scramble.

I find it amusing because he is a UofM product, o I like seeing him fail. And the team has 0 faith in Gabbert. Jacksonville is more of a train wreck than Detroit

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
WOOOOO I'M LIKE KONEX TODAY

WATTT :D

MechDX

Smith was not down. Should have been a TD!

But see Lions gaf? Kubiak didnt throw the play because he knows the rules.

Top Bottom