• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

true, he did miss hartline on that wide open throw though. I was surprised at how decent he was to start the season but he's looked real rough since the Thursday buffalo game
Yeah, he's gotten worse lately it seems. He played alright in the second half of last week's game but that was still a decent game for him at best. The guy needs some help, though. The Dolphins have garbage receivers.

Mashing

Aldon Smith vs. J.J. Watt for DPOY (Miller bring up the rear). The thing that tips the scales in Watt's favor is the pass defensed. 13 (14 now) pass defensed is unheard of for a 3-4 DE in NFL history. 4-5 of those tips has resulted in interceptions and his tipped passes single handlely won the game for the Texans when they played the Jets.

Talon

And Aldon Smith isn't the playmaker that Miller is behind the line of scrimmage period. Take a look at TFL and comeback to me and tell me who is the better playmaker.
Jesus Christ, who the fuck cares who is better? They're both great pass rushers, although Aldon Smith is better at doing stupid things while drunk.

JCizzle

And Aldon Smith isn't the playmaker that Miller is behind the line of scrimmage period. Take a look at TFL and comeback to me and tell me who is the better playmaker.

Come back to me when your boy may set the sack record and doesn't get DPOY.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Top Bottom