• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol that tackle on Bush

Meier

So pissed at the Bucs blowing it on the day the SB team was there. Pathetic. In reality we'd be better off losing out but we had such a surprising and encouraging season going a few weeks back. :

Chili

It was a great win by the Skins but I still feel totally numb about it until I hear about how RG3 is doing. It looked horrible :(

cajunator

Banned
So pissed at the Bucs blowing it on the day the SB team was there. Pathetic. In reality we'd be better off losing out but we had such a surprising and encouraging season going a few weeks back. :

One bucs fan incorporated it into one of his anime rants.

jakncoke

Banned
Thanks. Sports GAF is the ONLY reason I'm back, as Reddit will kill the traditional forum within the next two years... if it hasn't already done it.

Well I think there will still be forums, Just look at OT. People just take redditt shit and bring it here to discuss. I think a lot of forums do that.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
the apple done fall far from the tree, wait i dont think this is workign to my favor that means every woman in ohio better be on alert

lol

Top Bottom