• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

eznark

Banned
Sure, when people stop making fun of Sandy.

I find it hilarious you don't point out the 70 or so posts today prior to this (hi ez) and you pick on me because I'm not a massive troll.

KATRANDY!!!!!

Oh man, you don't think of yourself as a troll? That's almost tragic.

I find it hilarious you don't point out the 70 or so posts today prior to this (hi ez) and you pick on me because I'm actually not a massive troll.

but keep on fighting that fight, though... gotta make an example outta somebody. I guess I'm the easier target.

I find it hilarious you don't point out the 70 or so posts today prior to this (hi ez) and you pick on me because I'm not a massive troll.

but keep on fighting that fight, though... gotta make an example outta somebody. I guess I'm the easier target.

I've brought it up before. The last couple of seasons actually.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
I find it hilarious you don't point out the 70 or so posts today prior to this (hi ez) and you pick on me because I'm actually not a massive troll.

Sorry, I wasn't here earlier. Only watching the Saints game. :/

eznark

Banned
d[-_-]b;45251543 said:
Huh? How is this even possible? One was a terrorist act, one was an act of nature, I'm confused how you're comparing them at all....

Bush brought down the towers and the levees.

d[-_-]b;45251543 said:
Huh? How is this even possible? One was a terrorist act, one was an act of nature, I'm confused how you're comparing them at all....

Compared to Katrina, Sandy is hardly a tragedy. 100 something people? If you think about the population of NY that's like 1 person dying in a storm that hits Boca. *shrug*

d[-_-]b

Banned
Compared to Katrina, Sandy is hardly a tragedy. 100 something people? If you think about the population of NY that's like 1 person dying in a storm that hits Boca. *shrug*

Lol are we really comparing, loss of life? Hardly a tragedy? If you'd say Katrina is a greater tragedy, I'd agree but hardly a tragedy, wtf is this....

Top Bottom