• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

squicken

I've never seen a columnist actually say "I'm calling for the firing of the coach"

They always talk around it or act like it's a foregone conclusion that he's gone. The Spiller thing is bizarre. Power backs will not work vs STL, and with your OL, then needed a guy who could do something with broken plays

bionic77

So serious question, Packers fans - are the defensive issues schematic at this point? I know your defense is depleted with some key players out but these issue have been here for nearly two seasons now.

Just curious if you feel Capers scheme isn't matched well to the personnel at this point?
Roids only get you so far.

And how did the Packers not get called for a penalty on that slide?

Jarate

Banned
Why do the packers still have AJ Hawk? He is one of the worst lbers ive seen.

Id imagine its the same reason we have Walden

jakncoke

Banned
Donates more money than any other athlete to charity.

Scumbag

than every? wheres the evidence

drew-brees_1571855c.jpg

So serious question, Packers fans - are the defensive issues schematic at this point? I know your defense is depleted with some key players out but these issue have been here for nearly two seasons now.

Just curious if you feel Capers scheme isn't matched well to the personnel at this point?

Even outside of our injuries it was going to be tough to have a big turnaround this year. We were started 4 rookies on D right from the start as far as I remember.

We finally have talent on D, some of them need some more time and some of them just need to be healthy

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
OMG fatty lol

I'm glad I'm not a Lions fan.

Top Bottom