• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

I'm at Jake's Philly Cheesteaks in Houston, and the whole place went apeshit after the Eagles TD. They play the Eagles fight song over the PA system. Crazy.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Offense is complete shit today.

Other then the first play of the game the D has been solid as hell. Weeden and Trent need to get going. If we can get up 10 or more points this game will be over.

harSon

Banned
How the fuck do they expect to get the first down with the running back backed up 25 yards from the line of scrimmage?

woodchuck

3rd and 10 with nowhere to go with 40 seconds left?. I don't mind that pick by Romo. Harris was 1v1. Dude had so much time to at least try to box out Nelson.

Especially the way we've punted the last two times.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ponder is so bad.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
It's so funny to read The OBR forums during Browns games so many overreactions. Then Again I overreact too -_-

Oh yeah and fuck you for introducing me to that place. Nothing...I repeat NOTHING pleases those people.

We could win a game 56-10 and they will still find something to complain about.

How the fuck do they expect to get the first down with the running back backed up 25 yards from the line of scrimmage?

Worst gameplan by Haley this year and worst offensive execution all year too. D is missing Ike right now. Now Troy is dinged again. Welcome to the playoffs Bengals.

Top Bottom