• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

nateeasy

Banned
I have the worst luck choosing Bengals jersey:

Corey Dillon: 2001 started bitching and was gone in a year
Houshmanzadeh: most longevity, bought it in 2007, so got two years outta that one.
Palmer: After Housh. LOL.
Maualuga: Bought last year. Then 6 months later he punched my friend's brother in a club.

If I buy a Green one, I'm sure he'd spontaneously combust or something.

Im wearing a Shipley one right now.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Flacco gonna road Flacco.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wow Steelers are hot garbage even with Ben.

untitled-23aaq4v.gif

harSon

Banned
I seriously hope everyone on the Chargers gets Polio. They lay down for the Ravens and Bengals, and then all of a sudden they want to play some ball? Fuck them.

I don't know why anyone would buy a current player's jersey anyway. Historic players aren't going to get cut, get traded, punch your friends in clubs or wind-up the center of a massive dog fighting ring.

Matrix

Dirty Cowgirls.

lol Ryan

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Chargers up big?

Norv gets an extension!

edit: Montario! Finally looking good out there. Trent even makes other players look better.

I don't know why anyone would buy a current player's jersey anyway. Historic players aren't going to get cut, get traded, punch your friends in clubs or wind-up the center of a massive dog fighting ring.

Because some of us have been watching sports since we were young, and who wants the jersey of some guy you never saw play when you can have JASON TAYLORS JERSEY?!

Matrix

LOL CUTLER!!!!!!

he just wins games

Top Bottom