• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-57vrzd.gif

TheFatOne

Guys are open, but Smith is too much. This is where not having Gronk really hurts the Pats. I love that the SF is as advertised. I was disappointed last week because HOU has too many injuries to be an elite defense. Now we get to see how the Pats do against an elite defense. One thing that annoys me is they keep bringing the Pats record in December. I think a lot of that has to do with the division. By the end of the year the division race is over, and the other teams aren't contending.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Suh doesn't cheat. He uses his brute strength to dominate interior offensive lineman, and occasionally loses his temper when said offensive lineman plays dirty and/or talks about his mom in the trenches.

But a cheater, he is not.

eznark

Banned
Suh doesn't cheat. He uses his brute strength to dominate interior offensive lineman, and occasionally loses his temper when said offensive lineman plays dirty and/or talks about his mom in the trenches.

But a cheater, he is not.

Completely agree. Cheating and being a filthy dbag are different beasts.

Pimpwerx

If it wasn't for Sunhi, I wouldn't have seen how the Niners scored. Our local NBA station didn't go back until a few minutes ago, and didn't bother replaying the TD. Fuck that shit...seriously. PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom