• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

squicken

texans are the biggest frauds that ever frauded.

Yep.

So far today we have Cam trying to fight Raiders and referees.

I don't know wtf the kid's doing. He'll probably be getting a phone call from the Commissioner on Wednesday.

he has so much physical talent but every time I see that phone ad where he talks about his "brand" it's like he doesn't get what matters

harSon

Banned
Bengals have a sound game plan. Play like shit and wait for enough injuries to happen to the opposing team before they play worst than you by default.

It just might work.

Edit: Mcclendon is one fat motherfucker. Dude straight up woddled off.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm so disgusted by the Texans and coaches, every player except for Watt and AJ.

Good ass whopping Vikes and best of luck Vike fans.

Bengals have a sound game plan. Play like shit and wait for enough injuries to happen to the opposing team before they play worst than you by default.

It just might work.
When you play a shitty team like the Steelers then you can afford to have a game plan like that.

Suck a dick Bears!
cutler-bitchout.gif

I dont think Peterson is hurt, they are really trying for the win. They probably figured it would be easier to run it in with Gerhart considering they get off the line when AD isnt in.

Narag

it's ultimately a year removed from a 2-14 team that is playing an easy schedule with a good but rookie QB. maybe get lucky and win a playoff game

Regardless, who gives up that much rushing? Aside from Indy of course. I swear I've seen this before against JAX maybe.

I dont think Peterson is hurt, they are really trying for the win. They probably figured it would be easier to run it in with Gerhart considering they get off the line when AD isnt in.

Ya, he's not hurt. They just aren't forcing him to play for his own personal gain, which Peterson has said "if it happens, it happens".

Not like the beast has anything else to prove this season.

Top Bottom