• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

Agreed but he goes out with Reid.

I'd welcome him back with an improve OLine and new coach/philosophy relying heavily on a two headed rushing attack with McCoy and Brown.

Exactly. His biggest problems are holding the ball to long and taking a million hits. I think both are easily fixable. If they do hire Chip they should redo Vicks deal and see if Chip can put a good team around Vick.

Miguel

cc38029b_seinfeld.gif

See you guys next September.

How do you have image in your custom title? <.<

I'm a GAF OG.

Are you throwing for the end zone on 4th down in the 4th quarter up by 35 points? No? Then you're good. That's Carrolling.
It's actually sad. The Packers aren't even running offense, just Harrell handing off to Ryan Grant. First down, first down, first down, touchdown.

The real tragedy is on defense, where Capers is being a huge dick. But it's fun to watch!

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
I wish this game would end before the Packers accidentally score more points. If I was up in GB today, I'd find that depressed Titans fan and pay for his drinks. Damn.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It's actually sad. The Packers aren't even running offense, just Harrell handing off to Ryan Grant. First down, first down, first down, touchdown.

The real tragedy is on defense, where Capers is being a huge dick. But it's fun to watch!
Clearly we're running up the score by utilizing our vaunted running game!

TheFatOne

Damn Pats need to get a better center, and guard. Conolly is solid, but they could use an upgrade. Well I have no faith in the Pats defense to do anything, and I expect this to go to OT.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I know this game doesn't matter for shit, but holy crap are these refs really screwing the Jets.

Top Bottom