• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
fucking fraud league

absurd

jakncoke

Banned
If Seahawks get up big and 49ers comeback and dont win they still win and still win the division cause comebacks are cooler than wins /lunchbox

untitled-2clk7i.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
So this is what a good quarterback looks like

you see this...

"Too predictable," blurted one front-row fan. "What happened?" yelled another.

The Texans weren't all sympathetic to the fans' frustrations.

"I would have thought our fans would have more class," linebacker Bryan Braman told Yahoo! Sports. "I'd hope they wouldn't be so quick to fall off the bandwagon." "

I think Braman needs to look at the cycle and also the Oilers. I'm not sure what he expected from Houston fans today after that pathetic showing :\ Guess we have no class :D

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
you see this...

"I would have thought our fans would have more class," linebacker Bryan Braman told Yahoo! Sports. "I'd hope they wouldn't be so quick to fall off the bandwagon." "

I think Braman needs to look at the cycle and also the Oilers. I'm not sure what he expected from Houston fans today after that pathetic showing :\ Guess we have no class :D

Begin the mass squickening.

squicken

you see this...

Fans in HOU show up to cheer for a win. It's a show and when it's not good they boo. Other places the fans cheer to help the team win. Just different, but it means that there's very little advantage for HOU at home

harSon

Banned

Fuck, I hope he doesn't pan out to be a good QB in the long run, just because I'm already sick of people saying I look like him.

Also, after watching my team play shit football, it's a breath of fresh air to see the 49ers lay down the blueprint for quality ball. Thanks Niners, Steelers should take note of ya'll this game.

Top Bottom