• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

Wes

venison crêpe
dalton-engagement-pics-intro.png

Tabris

Well for one thing, the QB could put up more than 4 of 12 for 41 yards. His biggest play thus far has been getting his receiver killed for a penalty.

Yeah but the Hawks D is serious business, and he's just getting into the game when your shitty D and special teams left him with a 0-21 gap.

Weird thing to focus on Kaepernick instead of everything else with the team right now. I have a feeling Alex Smith would have been worse off at this point.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Cobb and Jordy are banged up and you want to play a physical game against the Chickens?

Okay.

Bears or Vikings...

I'd rather they had a reason to play next week and have a bye versus no reason and no bye. Either way, we won't be going all out every week. I would prefer more time off in that case.

brentech

CK needs to get his shit together. I'm a fan of the move, but he can't regress with his accuracy.

The problem I see is that when he doesn't understand a defense from the start of the game....he never seems to adjust and get it right.

He either gets it from the start or not at all.

Top Bottom