• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

LJ11

Locker. SMH. LJ was right in that his accuracy is terrible.

A lot of work, how you take a guy that high who is that raw I'll never understand, decision makers should hand in their resignations. Locker does throw better when he's outside of the pocket, but everyone knows and QBs usually spend more time throwing within the pocket than outside of it.

Nightz

So glad I'm not watching this game. Just listening on the radio is making me cringe. Can't wait for Norv and AJ to be fired.

We're honestly going to lose this game. It just has the feel of one of those games where your team shoots itself in the foot one too many times to the point where it can't overcome 'em.

That's been the story of this season, dude. We've consistently killed ourselves with stupid plays, stupid penalties, horrible special teams, etc.

This is the way the Steelers have played since Ben came into the league. We are a nail biting, razor's edge team. When things click, we win with with a late FG (Philly, KC). When things get cut into pieces, we lose to shit teams like the Browns, Raiders (OT), Titans, Chargers.

We used to get away with it way more than we have this year. Personally, this is on Tomlin. We're sloppy, we come out of the locker room asleep and Tomlin claps for everything instead of chewing some ass.

TheFatOne

I like how Brady throws the ball a little behind Lloyd, and it's immediately "Lloyd is drifting. He has to come back for the ball" No Brady needs to rifle it in on target.

Talon

A lot of work, how you take a guy that high who is that raw I'll never understand, decision makers should hand in their resignations.
Ponder going in the top 15 was a bigger travesty. No idea what he did to garner that attention.

Locker made all his money his freshman year.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I really like what Barclay has been able to do as a run blocker!

untitled-283cge.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fucking sad.

Ponder is a beast lol

Slo

I like that we keep pounding AD, but we've got to keep getting 1st downs.

Edit: CHECK DOWN! CHECK DOWN! CHECK DOWN!

Top Bottom